Welcome Fools....I mean friends

Welcome.....to the youkai lair This page is primarily for Inuyasha fan fiction so if you would like yours posted please email it to me at luthiena_the_potato_queen@yahoo.co.uk Please take the time to read and review stories on this site; review using the blog......see I've thought of everything..... *wonders what she was supposed to be doing* er.... .. ..well anyway, welocme and all that...hope you enjoy yourself here in THE YOUKAI LAIR.....mwahahahahahaha *twirls evil black mustache* mwhahahahahaha

Sesshoumaru

Sesshoumaru
Did you, mortal wench, dare to call This Sesshoumaru....sexy?

Monday 20 November 2006

First up.......

Hokey dokey....here we are on the first bright day of the posting and whatnot.

The first fan fictions will be going up later (I hope) and will be linked in some way to this site.

This is my first go at running a webpage so any helpful comments and crits would be appreciated.

Luthiena

No comments: